A Stars-So-Bright Planetarium has many obvious and a number of not-so-obvious benefits and features:
- Beautiful - You will create a beautiful work of art that you will be proud to show to friends and family.
- Personalized - You can choose the exact date and time you want to portray. Your children can sleep under the constellations as they appeared when they were born, or you and your spouse can choose your anniversary or any other special day.
- Real Planetarium - Using the techniques we show you in the Installation video, you create a real planetarium that looks amazingly like the night sky. All the constellations are in the right places. Plus, your stars really seem to twinkle. The secret is the high quality paint and the special techniques we teach you in the Installation video.
- Invisible - Unlike other art, our planetarium disappears when you turn on the lights. This is part of the reason both children and adults find our planetariums so enchanting - the stars seem to magically appear out of nowhere!
- Educational - Your planetarium helps you learn to find the constellations. When you go on camping trips, you can teach everyone how to find the constellations with the star chart and astronomer's flashlight that comes with your kit. Plus, after watching the Introduction to Astronomy video, you can explain the myths and history surrounding them!
- Long Term Value - Unlike any other gift you give to a young child, this is one they will still own and treasure as teenagers. Our planetarium is unbreakable and never needs to be picked up or put away.
- Intimate Conversations - Remember those wonderful conversations around a crackling campfire? Try putting a planetarium in the living room. Then, when you have friends over, turn off the lights and enjoy a meandering conversation under the stars.
- Romance - You will treasure holding hands under the stars with your loved one.
- Sleeping Aid - As a parent, you will be pleased at how much easier bedtime becomes. Children are more willing to go to bed and infants are soothed by the gently twinkling stars overhead.
- Stress Reliever - Many adult owners confess to sneaking into their children's rooms to relax under the stars. Bedridden patients love feeling connected to the outdoors, and find contemplating the stars helps them relax and keep a more positive outlook.
- Fear Reliever - Youngsters who insist on night lights will very quickly change their tune when they see that the night light interferes with their view of the stars!
We're so confident that you will love your planetarium that we'll refund 100% of the purchase price if you aren't completely thrilled!